Dec 21, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015 to you and yours

Shearing with you some of my new polymer clay canes to inspire you to celebrate Joy, Love, Beauty and to fill your heart with inspiration throughout this coming new year.

May this holiday season sparkle and shine.


May all your wishes and dreams come true.

May you feel this happiness all year round.


May this wonderful time of year touch your heart
in a special way, and may you
enjoy the message of hope, love, and peace on earth.


May the wonder of Christmas surround you
throughout the season, and
may all the blessings of the holiday be yours to keep.



Wishing you much happiness today
and throughout the New Year.



May this Christmas bring more happy memories and joy
to you and your family.



Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year 2015 !!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot !

    I love your work and I think your sprite is a garden !

    All my best wishes too from a little town in France,

    Have a happy and creative new year !

    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nelly :)
      Have a wonderful year :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank Lane for this comment. These are sold out, I have other canes at my Etsy shop. Link on the side bar.

      Delete
  3. Do you offer a lesson for these flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For these specifically I do not have tutorials right now, I a few at my Etsy shop: ronitgolan.etsy.com

      Delete

01 09 10